Radar SensorProviding you the best range of banner dx series data radios, allen-bradley 56rf high-frequency radio frequency identification (rfid) and sick ras4 series radar sensor with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Input Voltage||30 V DC|
Easily replace discrete, analog, serial, and ethernet signal wires. With no setup software needed, data radios are easy to apply, use, and support. With wireless I/O, you can create expandable point-to-multi-point wireless networks that distribute I/O over large areas.
Allen-Bradley 56RF High-frequency Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Approx. Price: Rs 60,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Tag Memory Options||64 B, 128 B, 256 B, and 2 KB|
|Interface||1- and 2-channel EtherNet/IP|
56RF High-frequency Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) System is ideal for tracking and documenting products as they move through the manufacturing process in light-duty industrial applications. The RFID system tags, transceivers, and interfaces are designed to the ISO 15693 open standard for high frequency.
Sick RAS4 Series Radar Sensor
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Number of Field Sets||3|
- The resistant collision avoidance system and driver assistance made to work in a diverse range of applications under any weather conditions
- A configurable sensor even makes it possible to detect awkward objects in extreme situations
- Large sensing ranges and detection beams are ideal for detecting objects early to provide reliable collision avoidance even under high workloads
- Quick and cost-effective adaptation to local conditions
- Long maintenance cycles to provide high levels of availability
- No additional wiring is required thanks to high level of independence from interference signals